Studying internationally is an amazing opportunity for students. You finally have the chance to be independent, and you get to explore a new country while doing it! The transition to university can be difficult for many students, epsicall if you are leaving home for the first time. Saint Paul University wants to be there every step of the way for you.
You can receive a study permit by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada . However, in order to obtain a study permit in Canada, you must be accepted into Saint Paul University. Below a list of requirements you must meet in order to be accepted to Saint Paul University.
- You must meet the eligibility requirements to receive a study permit
- It is necessary to have the required documents to apply for your study permit
- You must pay a $150 Canadian fee for your permit application online or on paper
- You may ask the processing time from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Embassies and Government Services
The perk about studying in Ottawa is that most of the world’s embassies are here. The embassies help their citizens who are in a different country than where they usually reside. There are 130,000 students who come to Canada for schooling, and the Department of Citizenship and Immigartion is there to aid every student that needs it.
Top International Student Resources At/Near This School:
- Academic writing help
- Counselling service for students
- The library
- Guidance counselling for hanging your course selection and or for choosing courses
- Internships or volunteering in the community
- Pastoral Services
- Saint Paul University Student Association
To make an appointment with academic advising contact the emails below: