Research Ryerson University Admissions and Requirements
You will need to submit the complete academic record of your secondary and post-secondary studies as part of the competitive selection process. Research what other admission requirements you may need based on your location and education:
- Ontario Secondary Students
- Canadian Secondary Students
- Internationally Educated Students
- University or College Transfer Students
- Mature Students
- Homeschooled Students
- Special Students
Also, research program requirements. When you are applying to a specific program, make sure you have the necessary requirements to continue the application process. The Ryerson university admissions office sees MANY applications, and if yours does not include what’s been specified, they will not give it a second look. Look up your program for more information and include absolutely everything!
Additionally, dates are important. Ryerson university admissions have specified dates for submitting applications. When that time frame closes — no further admissions will be accepted. So, make sure you apply at the right time!
Lastly, there will be English language requirements. Applicants from a country where English is not the primary language are required to present their English Language Proficiency Test at a satisfactory level.
What will you need to submit? Compile everything you’ll need in one location so it’s easy to find when the time comes. Some documents you will need:
- Academic transcripts
- Supplementary form
- Supporting documents
- Non-academic requirements
- Proof of English proficiency
Conduct a checklist of everything you’re going to do once you’re finished applying. This checklist should include the following:
- Confirm that your official application is complete.
- Activate your Ryerson online identity and use the portal to follow up on your application status.
- Upload all necessary documents such as academic transcripts, supporting docs, etc.
- Check your email and edit your spam filters. Add email@example.com to your email contact list so you don’t miss any important or time-sensitive email communications.
- Finances. Explore Ryerson’s entrance scholarships and awards to see what you are eligible for.
- Continue to check the status of your application.
Your future may depend on those Ryerson university admissions, so ensure that you’re doing your best to research, prepare, and follow-up. Applying can be stressful, but if you follow these tips, you’re bound to get through this stressful time like a pro.